About Our Name Change
For more than two years your locally owned and operated American Family Care (AFC) clinics around Denver have been part of the American Family Care network of more than 140 urgent care clinics across the country. To help all of our patients better recognize the benefits of being part of this world class network you’ll notice our name has recently changed to American Family Care (AFC).
Despite seeing a different sign outside, very little has changed inside the clinic. For example:
- You are greeted by the same great staff and local owners
- You are treated by the same experienced, caring doctors
- All of the same insurance plans are accepted
- Our affordable co-pays and other rates haven’t changed
- You receive the same quality healthcare and convenient service
AFC pioneered the concept of urgent care more than 30 years ago and to this day is the leader in the field. Every clinic in the AFC network benefits from that experience. So, no matter where you see an AFC Urgent Care sign throughout Colorado and the rest of the country you can be confident you’ll receive the same convenient, affordable, quality medical care you’ve always enjoyed from American Family Care (AFC) in the Denver area.