Immigration Medical Exam in Cary, NC
AFC Urgent Care Center provides a civil surgeon USCIS approved doctor who conducts immigration physicals and I-693 form completion.
Specialized in Immigration Medical Exams Since 2010
AFC Urgent Care offers immigration medical exams in Cary NC with same day appointments. Our immigration physical exams are available between 8 am – 5 pm 7 days a week. Our civil surgeons are USCIS approved doctors who are experienced in performing the required Immigration Physical for the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services. Individuals applying for citizenship, Permanent Residency, or a Green Card are required to obtain an immigration physical exam performed by a medical examiner prior to approval of their application.
Our civil surgeons can provide the following services for your Immigration Medical Exam:
- Immigration Medical Examination
- Review of vaccination records and other health records
- Blood tests – the test for Syphilis is required for applicants 15 years or older, and possibly younger if determined by the physician
- Test for tuberculosis – this is required for every applicant age 2 years and older. The test requires a return visit within 48-72 hours after administration. We also offer an IGRA TB blood test (QuantiFERON TB Gold Test) for certain cases where the skin test is not accurate or for convenience. Please read more about IGRA tests on the USCIS website.
- Vaccinations if the patient’s vaccination records are not up to date. Visit the USCIS website to learn more about Vaccination Requirements.
- Chest x-rays if needed as determined by the TB test.
What to bring to an Immigration Medical Exam:
1. Valid, government issued picture ID, such as a driver’s license, passport, green card, or military identification.
2. Any medical records, including proof of prior treatment for tuberculosis or other infectious disease, and any prior chest x-rays. If necessary, the medical records must be translated into English. Visit the USCIS website for more information on Tuberculosis Screening Information.
3. Immunization records. Visit the USCIS website to learn more about Vaccination Requirements.
4. Any mental health records
5. An immigration physical form I-693 will be completed on your first visit. Typically, the process for getting the physical, the tests, and the paperwork completed takes 7-10 days. Please call to schedule an appointment to ensure that your paperwork is complete well before the time that it is needed. Proudly providing Immigration Medical Exams for Cary, Morrisville, Preston, Apex, Raleigh, Wake Forest and Holly Springs, NC areas.